Pages

OUTFIT / TRANSITIONAL WEATHER BASICS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing MANGO bag, jeans and earrings and ZARA shoes and knit

I have to start this post with complaining about weather a bit. It was really cold and rainy last week and over one night we have entered what it feels like spring. I am NOT complaining about sun but these weather change mood swings make me constantly tired and moody. I am not wearing socks in this post and it`s end of November, do I need to say more? I should feel like drinking mulled wine this time of the year, not Pina Colada... But on the brighter side, this crazy ass weather makes blogging much easier by not being bundled up under layers and layers of clothing.

After seeing these photos, I realised I`m wearing few of my current faves in one outfit, Zara knit and Mango bag and earrings which I purchased after seeing them on Instagram. Only earrings I wear are teeny tiny ones but these were definitely worth travelling accross the city to the only Mango store that had one last pair in stock. Totally didn`t regret the tram and bus ride. Seriously, Mango gets me lately. Not only I own one of the beautiful pairs of earrings, I have received crazy many questions about the bag that I`m obsessed with and no, I`m not selling it by any means. :)
Now I`m off to Christmas fair that opens today actually. I am always one in the group who starts talking about Christmas and New Year way too early ( end of October to be precise).
Did you manage to score anything at Black Friday? 
Have a great weekend you guys!

photos by SARA B MORITZ


5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love the earring :)

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imaš najbolji stil od blogerica u Hrvatskoj,puno bolji od nekih koje su stalno svuda eksponirane.Nitko kod nas ne zna postić tu dozu-manje je više,dovoljno ženstveno,ali opet pomalo androgino,a nikad vulgano i neukusno.Nikad nisi zasljepljena trenutnim trendovima koji taj čas vladaju u Hrvatskoj i na Balkanu.Sviđa mi se kod tebe što si neke trendove ili stvari iz Zare koje su svima bile čudne ili čak ružne,ti si to i godinu-dvije prije svih znala savršeno nosit.I taj neki elegantni punk podznak i crno u tvojim kombinacijama,meni je to glavni znak ukusa,čak je bolje od ovih što su zapele u furanju na pariški minimalizam jer iskazuješ osobnost ali bez nakaradnih detalja i previše šarenila.Recimo da si baš ispred vremena,nisi slijep trend follower,već trendsetter,a kod nas baš to mnogi ne razumiju.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti na ovim prekrasnim riječima! :*

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see more posts! Those photos are incredible!! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)