Pages

OUTFIT / GUESS WHO`S BACK


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing H&M jumper, ZARA bomber and shoes, DYRBERG/KERN bracelet, BERSHKA bag, ROSEFIELD watch and PILGRIM ring.

I have been MIA for almost half a year now. I won`t get too mushy but I really did missed blogging and all it`s perks. I`ve been very active over on Instagram (@milapuljiz) so check that out.
About the outfit, this is my third bomber jacket. The other two are both cropped and the fact that this one is oversized makes it my favorite (I know you`ll get tired of seeing me in it). While I was trying it on for the first time, my mom called me a hooligan. Not sure hooligans wear pink jumpers and fluffy shoes but hey. Speaking of pink, I`ve been loving everything in blush pink lately, love how it looks against my hair color and finally, I have to mention the shoes. They`re fluffy and pink, totally out of my comfort which is why I love them. They look best paired with skinny jeans but this time I decided to go for a skirt version because 1. I desperately need some new jeans and can`t seem to find anything I like and 2. winter is coming so show some skin while you can. I had a full Carrie Bradshaw moment when I first saw them in store so the only reasonable thing to do was to give them a new loving home.
photos: Sara B. Moritz

INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. welcome back...love the combo of the bomber jacket and those sandals<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeeeeeej,vratila si se!! *__*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)