Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // STRIPED EXTRAVAGANZA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing ZARA dress and bag, ASOS shoes and HM long blouse/ dress. 

Inbetween visiting beach on a daily basis, I love getting dressed up from time to time. It can be a bit frustrating running a fashion blog during summer days, especially if you live by the beach. As you may have noticed on Instagram (mila_fashionrocks), my go to uniform is mainly made of shorts and bikinis. This outfit is definitely most dressed up version of me in summer. I hope you like it because the outift pieces have turned into some of my favorites in no time.


 Let`s talk about the striped oversized blouse a bit, how friggin stunning is it? Even though it`s definitely out of my comfort zone (just look at the colors), I love it even more. Such a fabulous, unique piece and a real head turner. Beneath the rainbow puke (because I can`t think of a better description) hides the
 prettiest LBD that I`ll talk about some more in the next outfit post, it deserves its own highlight moment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this long blouse is amazing

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this coat is so unique!!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)