Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // GUNS AND PINEAPPLES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing HM shorts, top(swimwear) and blouse, CHOIES bag and ASOS shoes.

Sorry I`ve been MIA for a while. I`ve had too many things going on. Finally I am done with exams and work until middle of September.
Here`s an outfit I wore few days ago for a drink by the beach. I`ve been really into oversized and long blouses for summer, especially because they easily make any outfit a bit more interesting. This white one is my favorite, I feel like its breezy material as well as color screams vacation.
And yes, I have been wanting a pair of flat, strappy, pointed toe shoes for ages. When I saw these on ASOS, it was a no brainer should I order them or not.
Summer mode means one thing, hitting the beach after lunch so that`s exactly what I`m going to do now.
Until the next outfit post...
P.S. Follow me on Instagram (mila_fashionrocks) for much more photos!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

3 comments:

Thank you for all your comments! :)