Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // CUT OUTS AND BARE BACK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am wearing ASOS shirt, HM shorts, ZARA bag and bracelets and CASIO watch (via ASOS)

I`ll start this post by saying how much I love this shirt and want to wear it every day of summer. If there`s something I love, it`s definitely bare back and cut out shoulders. If you pair that with one of my favorite colors, grey, you get the most perfect piece of clothing ever. 

Also, I`ve been looking for a small leather black bag with golden details for ages. My mum saw this little gem over at Zara, phoned me and after buying it, it has immediately turned into my favorite go to bag. During the same Zara visit, I bought two packs of golden bracelets which now I`m wearing probably 5 days a week. As much as I love silver, gold will always be a bit better. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Très joli look !
    Deltreylicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous outfit! So tempted to leave my comfort zone and get some bright coloured shorts:) Josie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)