Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // THE FORGOTTEN OUTFIT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing Lita Jewellery neklace, ZARA jeans, loafers, jacket and bag.

I am writing to you with last atoms of my strength. Last night I went to Goran Bare concert at the Museum of Contemporary Art with miss Barbara of ar-ar blog. I`ll probably write this and go back to bed. It was sooooo good but I`m both tired and hangover.
About the outfit, I can`t believe I forgot to post it. These photos were taken probably a month ago back in Split. All the pieces are probably well known to you, but the highlight of the outfit is most definitely this wonderful Lita Jewellery neklace. It is such a statement piece, looks good with both summer and winter outfits. It was made by talented Maja Živković from Zadar. If you`re interested, she delivers her work worldwide.



4 comments:

  1. tvoja jednostavnost,krasno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your shoes !!
    Kisses
    Irena
    New blog post : >>> http://www.irenadworld.com/ <<<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)