Pages

TRAVEL // BIOGRAD NA MORU (ILIRIJA HOTELS)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
on photos Sever Zolak and Ema Kovač

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you probably know that few weeks ago I had the opportunity to visit Biograd na Moru and stay in wonderful Iirija Hotel. The reason of this beautiful trip was to shoot few upcoming fashion editorials for Ljepota & Zdravlje magazine where I work as a fashion editor and stylist. From now on, I`ll be sharing photos of everything I do right here on fashionrocks.
After this was done, I headed back to Split for my little nephew`s baptism. He is seriously the cutest little munchkin, that`s all I can say. As of this morning, I am back in Zagreb and will be here until 8th of July when I`ll be going back home for the Ultra Festival. Maybe I`ll see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! :)