Pages

BEAUTY TALK // CHANEL MANIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ON THE PHOTO: bag ZARA, lipsticks CHANEL (Antoinette, Mademoiselle, Misia and Legende), CHANEL Beige perfume and CHANEL blush (55 In Love)

Welcome to another edition of Beauty Talk. I have no idea what to write about. It`s raining outside and I guess I just wanted to talk to you guys a bit. Here are some of my current favorite Chanel beauty products. Chanel Beige was presented in 2008 when it joined the well known collection "Les Exclusifs". Ever since then it has remained as one of my favorites. It smells very refined and elegant with its flower notes combined with honey note which is just right, not too overwhelming.
As I have mentioned couple posts ago, I never like wearing too much make up. Using only mascara and lipstick works just fine for me. Always thumbs up for a natural look. Some of my current favorite Chanel lipsticks are written for you below the photo.
Which make up products do you use on a daily basis?

FACEBOOK//INSTAGRAM//BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! :)