Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // MAXI FLOWER POWER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing H&M maxi dress and sneakers 

I was supposed to go to Belgrade today for the presentation of new H&M collection. I was really looking forward to this short trip but I edned up having o much work preparing for the next Ljepota & Zdravlje editorial. So if I`m staying in Zagreb today, I thought I`d share a new outfit post with you. Can you believe I am wearing somethng floral? And maxi? This is actually a dress but I don`t really like how it looks all buttoned up. Can`t wait to combine it with shorts during summer days.
I am travelling to Biograd tommorrow where we`re shooting our new summer editorial (follow me on Instagram @mila_fashionrocks for all the behind the scenes photos) so hopefully I`ll be back with a new post on Monday.

FACEBOOK//INSTAGRAM//BLOGLOVIN

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, you look so cute in these sneakers. :D
    Are them comfortable without socks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they're very comfortable! :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! :)