Pages

NEW IN // CUTEST PURCHASE EVER

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
purse ZARA

Isn`t it the cutest purchase ever? It may sound exaggerated but I melted the moment I saw it on the shelf. At first I was a bit worried about its size, how the heck am I going to fit all the unneccesary s***  I always carry around in it?! Happy to say I was completely wrong, even though it looks small and delicate, this monster of a bag fits absolutely everything you need. Oh and one step in the right direction when it comes to my decision to add more color and print into my wardrobe. Speaking of, you should see some of my new buys and pressies. Here's a hint, glitter and prints. I know, I`m stoked too. 

P.S. Recently I`ve been much more active on Instagram than here so --> @mila_fashionrocks

3 comments:

  1. Super cute bag! I love it


    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatka *_* Nadam se da si se vratila postanju! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one desires expert view regarding running a blog then i propose him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the good work.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Schl├╝sseldienst Frankfurt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)