Pages

BEAUTY TALK // COLORFUL LIPS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lipsticks CHANEL, GUERLAIN, MAX FACTOR AND MAC

Speaking of adding some color to my spring/summer wardrobe, why not adding some on my lips? I have parts of my hair blue (thinking of going pink as well), flowers and patterns in my wardrobe so what to do with lips? Growing up, I was never pleased with how any kind of lipstick looks on me mostly because of my small, thin lips. Yeah, I am not one of those luscious, lipsy ladies. And then at my (I think) fresher year I said to myself, to heck with it, you only live once. Rebel rebel. So I started wearing them on a daily basis. They`ve become my make up bag must have and with some quality mascara, the only products I`ve been using daily (P.S. My curent favorite is most definitely Lash Sensational by Maybelline ).
On the photo above, you can see some of my current favorites. What are your favorite lipstick shades?


1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments! :)