Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // EVERYDAY BURGUNDY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing H&M sweater and pants, ZARA shoes and bag.

What I recently discovered is this; burgundy, black, navy and grey are my top 4 colors. The sweater I`m wearing is one of my best sale scores this winter, it`s 100% mohair blend which makes it the warmest piece of clothing ever. I`m not even kidding. I bought it few weeks ago and am already a bit embarassed by how many times I wore it. This isn`t the last of it when it comes to outift posts!
Speaking of sale scores, check out the bag. In my book, this is what a perfect bag looks like. Even though I don`t need more bags, I just couldn`t pass it up. 

P.S. Sunsets in Split are the most magnificent thing ever, am I right or am I right?


10 comments:

  1. odlican je dzemper! Oversized modeli su defintivno moji omiljeni!

    http://fashionistabih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaaa, ja ih nosim tokom cijele zime! :)

      Delete
  2. That shot of the sunset is so gorgeous! I love the color of your sweater - it's so different!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your outfit! Just scrolled down your blog a bit and you have a really nice style :)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torbica i cipele su fantasticni! Odlican outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torba je nova kolekcija ili?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prošla kolekcija, sada je na sniženju :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome look! Love the bag

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)