Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // CHECKERED KID

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing VINTAGE jacket, ZARA bag and loafers, H&M sweater and BERSHKA jeans

Another rainy Monday, can I just stay at home, watch movies and do nothing? I woke up feeling tired and exhausted, so yeah, this is gonna be one rough and sloth-like day.

I don`t do a lot of vintage and second hand shopping, mostly because I don`t have the nerves to go through tons of clothes. Still, every now and then I accept the challenge and always end up getting some really neato stuff, like the jacket above. (yes, I just used the word neato) 
The price was a real joke, I am 30 kunas lighter. ( 3£ or 5$) Now that`s what I call a bargain. I am completely over the moon about it, for some reason I feel like a total 70s Manchester kid while wearing it. A great amount of bands I listen to come from Manchester, so yeah, it`s a pretty nifty feeling. (Excusez-moi but I felt the urge to use the word nifty)
Yet another fun post has come to an end, have a great day, another "fun with words" post will be online soon. Totally stole this from Sheldon Cooper and his "fun with flags".


10 comments:

  1. Fantasticne cipele i torbica!! Slatka kombinacija!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zvučiš kao jako zabavna osoba,užitak je čitat tvoje tekstove!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket dear! Love this outfit


    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovu torbicu i cipele sam i ja pikirala u Zari! Genijalne su! I odličan outfit, totalno po mom ukusu! (Y)

    www.downtowngirl.com.hr

    ReplyDelete
  5. odlična kombinacija, baš cool! naročito sviđam jaknicu :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that buffalo plaid!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket, it really makes the outfit and also love the loafers (totally funky).

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)