Pages

NEW IN // A BIT DIFFERENT LEATHER JACKET

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
jacket CHOIES

The mailman brought me this jacket an hour ago and here I am, already making a new post with it. Not something I would usually do but this jacket totally deserves a little extra attention. How great is it? It has everything I love, black leather and checkered print. 
The thing is, I already have few black leather jackets and a red & black checkered one (photo on the right) but the combination of both is something I`ve been looking for since forever. Here`s the plan, black skinny jeans and a basic black t-shirt paired with black (shocker!) loafers. Now when it`s finally in my hands, I can`t wait for warmer days.
How do you like it?

6 comments:

  1. I love it, I have one like this, where is yours from? xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that jacket!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is really something <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great jacket! :) kisses from Poland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)