Pages

INSTAGRAM // SPLIT, CROATIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
all photos taken by me

Hello from the worst blogger on Earth.
I hope all of you have had a great summer vacation. From the photos above, you can tell I spent most of the time in my beautiful hometown Split. Vacationing is now officially over, time to get back to work. 

The reasons why there were no posts during July and August are simple, I haven`t had any opportunities for outfit posts because most of my days were revolving around going to the beach and by the time I would get home, it would already be too dark. And there are some big changes and decisions going on in my life at the moment, so that`s occupying most of my time. More about this in another post! :)
Anyhow, now I`m back in Zagreb and will definitely start posting regularly!
love, Mila

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genijalno mi je vidjet svoj brod na tvom blogu..jedan od ovih drvenih slikan na rivi, subota ujutro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha baš mi je drago da se našao tu :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! :)