WHAT I`M WEARING // NOT SO ORDINARY BAG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing HM shirt, ZARA loafers and jeans and CHOIES watch and bag.

Pink? Yeah, I understand, so not typical for me. Still I loved this striped summer t-shirt so much, I had to have it.
But what makes this simple outfit pop (beside the pink) is the brilliant pistol bag. I`ve been looking for it for so long, I already gave up on it. But bad luck turned good and now I am so excited to have it my closet. You wouldn`t believe what a head turner this bag is! I feel the same everytime I wear it just like I feel when I wear the well known BOY sweater. The things we do for fashion, right?

And once again, I`ll probably be a bad bloger the next few weeks. Exams have started, so yeah, you know the rest of the story!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Love your bag :D

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those jeans! the perfect color denim

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED THAT BAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) yeo, love the bag and also the ripped jeans:).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)