WHAT I`M WEARING // EVERYDAY PAJAMAS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing LINDEX pants, ZARA loafers, H&M blouse SAMMYDRESS bag and DANIEL WELLINGTON watch.

For those lazy ass days, what could be better than a simple slouchy outfit? That`s basically the idea behind this outfit. I bought the pants few days ago, they`re really comfortable and easy going but what bought me the most was the amazing checkered print that I absolutely adore because it is perfect for any occasion and it never goes out of style.
And yeah, these shoes, well I told you you`ll be seeing them a lot! :)

Also, one more Roses Fashion Outlet x FASHIONROCKS collaboration is coming up so I can`t wait to show you the results soon!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Super perfect shoes!! Want one pair for myself :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hlace su presavrsene i stvarno idu na sve ;) Meni je ovo predobro!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)