Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // NIGHT OUT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
total look ZARA and shoes H&M

I did couple of outfit posts while in Split, but until I transfer them onto my laptop, this one picture will do. I planned on preparing an outfit post last night but I got home really late and went straight to bed.
I wore this outfit for a night out with my friends (well not a proper night out, just a few drinks at the bar and that`s it). I got the orange top few days ago and loved it so much that I had to wear it immediatelly. It looks brilliant with anything high waisted, epecially a pair of jeans! 
The weather was great so all the following outfit posts on the blog will be proper summer ones! Finally! 
Hope you like this look, once again sorry for the not so good "What I`m wearing" post.

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit. I have a real thing for orange at the moment :) so lovely and springy!

    Anyway, great post :)

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I regret I didn't buy this skirt... :'( It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)