Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // BACK IN BLACK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am wearing HM skirt, thrifted sweater, ZARA loafers and bag.

Hello everyone!
Two black looks in a row, huh? And to only think how I`ve been rambling on about adding more colors into my wordrobe for spring. Well I have this funky colorful bag, right? Still, mission not well accomplished. 
When high temperatures arrive, there is nothing better than a simple outfit just like this one and almost no make up. I am also starting to think of doing something with my hair, even though I am tired of experimenting with different hair colors, Kevin Murphy Color Bug doesn`t sound like a bad idea at all. What do you think?

As you have probably heard, states of emergency have been declared in parts of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia after they have been hit by floods. These are the times when we should all be there for each other and help those in need. If you wish to help, the numbers are following: 1458 BOSNIA, 1003 SERBIA and 060 90 11 CROATIA.

5 comments:

  1. sve mi je super, pogotovo mi se sviđa torbica:)
    vrijeme je danas tako lijepo, a tako je teško svima pogođenim u poplavama...nadam se da znaju da mislimo na njih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those loafers!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially that little bag with it! I am a little obsessed with black at the moment :)

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that bag is adorable!!! nice shoes too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bag!

    -gaia
    sparklerage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)