Pages

NEW IN // ZARA MOCCASIN WITH CHAINS

zara 399kn

Zara spring summer collection is badass (nothing new about that) but what caught my eye the most are shoes. No seriously, can I have every single pair in my closet please?
First up, leather moccasins with chains. Next babies that will become a new member of my shoe family will probably be these or these. Any thoughts?
And no, I haven`t forgotten about the rest of the travel photo diary. At the moment, I am still sorting out the photos since there`s over 2000 of them!


7 comments:

  1. These shoes are a dream! I love them!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shoes. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing shoes!! love this!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog! Great inspiration!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTALNO TI! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)