WHAT I`M WEARING // LACE & LEATHER

98155d5e97e711e3a629127abf4949d6_8
boots CHOIES
 
A little sneak peek of what I wore yesterday. Are these boots sexy or what? Even with something as simple as a pair of jeans and a basic t-shirt. This time I decided to go for a lace dress, grey oversized sweater and a leather biker jacket.
Other than being sexy as shit, they`re really warm, which is perfect for snowy winter days in Zagreb.
 
What was supposed and planned to be a few day vacation in Split turned into a vacation almost 2 weeks long. Yeah, I am having hard time leaving sunny home and going back to reality. Gimme few more days, pleeeease...
 

12 comments:

  1. OMG those boots are everything! love how edgy your look is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of textures in your outfit.
    Lovely and cool style.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaaaaako seksi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nogari ti zgledaju predobro na fotkici :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m totally in love with your style.

    10+ for this post dear!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Discover the new instagram community for fashion bloggers

    A fabulous gift card is waiting for you.

    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice this boots. I like very much
    I use hydraulic jeans

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Po mom misljenju , savrsena kombinaija:))

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those boots!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)