Pages

WHAT I`M WEARING // ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

_MG_3395
_MG_3394

_MG_3400
_MG_3397
_MG_3402
I am wearing H&M lace dress and loafers, PERSUNMALL bag, ZARA jacket and ASOS sweater.

Good morning everyone!
Couple of following outfit posts (including this one) will all be from Split. While being home, I decided to take as many photos as possible since I won`t be going back for the next few months and as I have mentioned few times before, Split is most definitely my favorite location for outfit posts.  

This time I decided to go with my all time favorite, all black (excuse the leopard loafers) but wanted to break the monotony with some leopard print.
And a dress over jeans? Why not if you ask me...

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful jacket and sweater! Black is definitely your colour :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti moraš kupiti one H&M cipelice na zmijski uzorak.
    Ako ih na nekome vidim, onda si to ti! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love every detail of this look!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlican look! Ja volim kombinacije haljine/suknje i hlaca! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those shoes! so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes, hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dzemper mi je bas cool xD

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combo, all black suits you! I like how you broke the pattern with leopard loafers too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)