Pages

PHOTODIARY // SPLIT

3d38f84e9c8f11e3bfe71271cab09a7c_8 (2)-horz
477c728e962e11e382961290f642fb88_8-horz
1c09ab5c964811e3a58b0e76d35d513f_8-horz

One of the things I`ve realized after moving to Zagreb is how much I love my hometown and how breathtaking it is. You don`t learn to appreciate something until it`s gone (in my situation until you move away), right?

I`ve been desperately craving for summer, sea and sun lately and as you can tell from the photos above, Split has treated me with 14 days of sun! Now when I`m back in Zagreb you would think I have regained my energy? Think again. Summer, pleeeeease hurry up!
For more photos, follow me on instagram @mila_fashionrocks!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

7 comments:

  1. This pictures are fantastic!

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel u, I need constant summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post babe ! I miss summer too

    Xx
    Www.lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nisi jedina kojoj je tako:) nemam pojma koliko je postova Split fotografija bilo na mom blogu, ali bilo ih je jako puno...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures and beautiful places!

    Kiss, Nati
    https://www.facebook.com/IamPoliticallyCorrectBlog
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)