Pages

OUTFIT // KNEE COAT

_MG_2794
_MG_2792

I am wearing MAXMARA coat, CONVERSE sneakers, PERSUNMALL bag and ZARA leather pants.


Even though I`m not very fond of snow and low temperatures, both is much more enjoyable when you find yourself the perfect cashmere knee coat. I got mine at a thrift store. MaxMara at about 95% off, yes please!

I also got some happy and exciting news to share with you! First, I`m going home next week. I`ll stay there for about two weeks and when I come back I am packing for Scotland, England, France and Netherlands. I`ve never been to Scotland and Netherlands so if you have any tips on what to visit and where to go, please let me know!
Probably the most stressful thing about this trip will be packing so I don`t even want to think about it...

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

11 comments:

  1. Nice coat !

    Audrey
    http://ma-demoisellea.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right.This coat is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesu hladne none?
    Super kombinacija,ali ja bih se razblolila u roku sekunde :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okej je bilo, išla sam samo do frendice koja je udaljena čak 5min od mene :D

      Delete
  4. that coat is beautiful!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super outfit i blaaago ti se za put! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila, ove su mi totalno za tebe, imas ih u h&m-u na cvjetnom i jos jucer je bilo i vecih brojeva- 40, 41 :-)))
    http://www.hm.com/hr/product/17697?article=17697-C :) pozz od vjernog fana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ove cipelice gledam već ima skoro 10 dana ali tada još nisu došle kod nas!!

      Puuuuuuuuno ti hvala, idem sutra po njih! :D

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! :)