WHAT I`M WEARING // CROPPED LEATHER

_MG_8389
_MG_8446
_MG_8409
_MG_8431
_MG_8462


In desperate need of warmer weather, here`s the long forgotten post I found on my laptop. I have no idea why it wasn`t published yet. 

I`m okay with winter but sometimes I have a feeling Sun doesn`t come out that often in Zagreb and when there`s no Sun, I constantly feel lazy and tired. I just want to spend the winter days under a blanket with a book or a good movie. Any tips on how to rise from the dead? 
Good news is I am going home tomorrow so hopefully my energy level will rise in the meantime.

In one of my previous posts I asked for your advice considering places I should visit while in Scotland and Netherlands. Let`s say I know where to go while in England and France since it`s not my first visit there but the other two countries are a complete mystery for me.Anyhow I got some great tips and ideas from you guys, so thank you for that!



14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) love that little orange bag! Looks great with the black and white.

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, that coat is amazing.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasnaaaaaaaaaaa! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  4. that leather crop top is too cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tan!!! I need holidays with sun :)

    Nice outfit


    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the monochrome and colour contrast! This is a great jacket and a good idea for an outfit during warmer months.

    I feel so much more alive in winter but that is weird.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ajoj, koliko dugo sam samo tražila taj kaput :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam bila te sreće pa sam ju našla na sniženju :D

      Delete
  8. So pretty :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this bag and photos is very nice
    white sapphire engagement rings the best gift

    ReplyDelete
  10. Espadrile su mi savrsene:)

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Netherlands is my fave! I love it there, though I've only stayed in Amsterdam and Den Haag so far. Utreht is lovely too, the architecture is truly beautiful. You'll have an amazing time there, and for some tips you can stop by my blog - I've got few photo diaries from there! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)