WHAT I`M WEARING // WHEN YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR

_MG_2825
_MG_2828
_MG_2826
_<a</p><p align=_MG_2830
I am wearing CHOIES neklace, MANGO jeans and ZARA jacket and loafers.

When you don`t know what to wear, you go all black, right? Black is always a good idea, on any occasion and on every day. I decided to give the outfit a little twist with a massive neklace from Choies.

 Like I mentioned in a previous post, I am back home, enjoying with my family and friends. I`ll be as short as I can today since I am in a rush at the moment.
Anyhow, I wish you a great, fun and relaxing weekend!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN
 

9 comments:

  1. Great necklace and jacket! Lucky yuk to have such a mild Winter!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit babe!


    Xx
    www.Lauralexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slazem se da je crno uvijek dobra ideja :) Super look i ogrlica se bas dobro uklopila! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the all black!! and that necklace is gorgeous!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great outfit!
    I really like the necklace :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. odlična ogrlica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like very much this accessories.
    red skinny jeans is very confortable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)