Pages

SHOPPING // HAPPY FEET

nike-roshe-run-men-black-dark-grey-running-shoes-002
sneakers NIKE ROSHE RUN

Finally a pair of sneakers that I actually like. Other than Converse, I have never been too keen on sneakers. After years of women going along with the ridiculously high, impractical heels that dominate the runways, comfort is finally winning through. And they`re super easy to style!

I have placed the order and now there`s nothing to do but wait for the postman! 
For some reason Sunday afternoon is always great for some online shopping!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

12 comments:

  1. super su! s koje stranice si ih naručila?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I have mine in green (fluorescent) and they are amazing!

    http://amenageatrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nike
    xoxo

    www.caprichospain.com
    http://fashionistaenpotencia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! comfy and chic!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jedine tenisice koje mi se sviđaju!Jedva čekam da vidim kombinaciju :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how sleek these are! I love me some Converse, but I haven't really ventured into wearing other types of 'stylish' sneakers yet. But it's such a great look on others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to buy a shoe because I intend to go to a gym.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)