Pages

IN LOVE WITH // CHLOE RESORT 2014

Chloe_002_1366-horz
Chloe_012_1366-horz
Chloe_026_1366-horz
Chloe Resort 2014

I can`t believe I haven`t  already shared with you one of my favorite resort collections. What I loved the most is the volume, large floppy pants and soft layers. Every single piece is very versatile and easy to wear. What came to my mind when I first saw the collection was menswear inspiration but still with a soft feminine touch. If you follow my blog, you know I`m crazy about oversized outerwear so there`s another reason why this collection was a complete winner. 
When it comes to shoes, I am drooling over the ones in the fifth photo!
Now if only...

5 comments:

  1. Omg!!! I want that yellow and stripy coat for myself!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe never fails... these are all so gorgeous.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous collection!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastyczna kolekcja <3
    zapraszam do mnie i do obserwacji jeśli ci się spodoba;)
    >>> www.redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com
    pozdrawiam;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ja sam se zaljubila:))

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)