Pages

OUTFIT // TARTAN ON TARTAN

_MG_1563
_MG_1558
_MG_1561
_MG_1559
_MG_1566

I am wearing HM oversized cardigan, MANGO pants, ZARA boots and clutch.


Yeeees, both tartan and knitwear mania continues. I decided to play with tartan on tartan and here's the final look, what do you think?
Sorry for the lack of posts last couple of days, I have been really busy with college. Next week I'm going home and Split is my favorite place to take photos so hopefully I'll bomb you with outfit posts!

And yes, I know you're probably sick and tired of these Zara boots that I've been wearing way too much lately. But you know when you have that one (or two) item you completely adore and no matter how hard you try, you always end up wearing it. Well that's the story with these boots. Now I'm eyeing another pair of shoes, click click.



13 comments:

  1. Great cardigan and pants!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!! we have a lovely giveaway on our blog, please check it out :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divan outfit :)

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary and feel free to enter my latest Big Jollychic 100$ coupon giveaway! :)
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikada dosta tartana... predobra kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like the most comfy sweater ever!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually really like your boots :-) And tartan is my favourite pattern this winter. Nice cosy outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great winter outfit, loving the pants & that cardigan looks sooo comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jesam li ti već rekla koliko te volim? :))
    Fantastično... čizme mi se ne sviđaju samo jer nisu moj neki fazon ali ti to radiš savršeno!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the clutch and pants, they look amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never have too much of those Zara booties haha! They are SO cute! ;) And the outfit is a total win. BTW, my wishlist is full of coats too as your in the previous post haha!

    Great blog honey ;)

    xx

    The Elegance Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)