Pages

INSTAGRAM #8

inn3
inn1
inn2
inn4

Here are some of the latest instagram snaps, some of my latest outfits, delicious food, and an early Christmas gift I decided to treat myself with. Every girl loves perfumes, right? I really feel like you can never have enough of them.
Also, I attended Dreft Bloggers Brunch few days ago. Had a super fun time hanging out at the cutest place ever, The Cookie Factory. If you're in Zagreb and still didn't visit this adorable little place, I highly reccommend you to go as soon as possible.
And now, the big news :drummrollplease:, one of my favorite magazines, Rolling Stone, is now available in Croatia! You can get your copy if you're from Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro or Bosnia and Herzegovina. Happy happy happy!

7 comments:

  1. Moj najdraži parfem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Insta photos!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo love the animal print coat <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prva komba ti je baš mljac mljac ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos:) great blog ! ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)