Pages

IN LOVE WITH // KNIT ME A SWEATER

knit3
knit4
knit5
knit2
knit1
knit6
Kelsey Van Mook by Annemarieke van Drimmelen in Rika Magazine

Feels like I am repeating myself when I'm talking about knitwear over and over again. It's getting pretty damn cold, so the only thing I'm thinking about when it comes to clothes is getting more knitted garments. Think I'll spend the whole winter wearing cozy and oversized snug wear just because I think there is nothing more chic and irresistable than a big sweater. Plus they keep you warm like no other garment can. You could try with a ski suit though.
I was thinking, would you like me to share my winter playlist with you? Interested in what I have been listening to lately? Altough I am pretty old school when it comes to music so there will be no Taylor Swift, One Direction or anything similar.
love, Mila

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

15 comments:

  1. Ah these are all so amazing and inspiring... love the grey trousers!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics!! Love all the sweaters!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  3. bili bi super kad bi napravila svoju playlistu!!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. zadnja fotka <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! amazing look!

    wanna follow each other?
    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos. Great post.
    xoxo

    http://fashionistaenpotencia.blogspot.com.es/
    www.caprichospain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this photos! great post
    Marimar
    www.laruedelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh powerful!


    www.style-trigger.com/2013/11/bossy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)