Pages

OUTFIT // PATCHWORK

_MG_9606
_MG_9609
_MG_9603
_MG_9608
_MG_9611

Good morning! 
After looking for a pair of partchwork jeans forever, I have finally found the perfect pair at Zara. I was completely out of myself when I saw them so prepare for seeing them in lots of future posts. I paired them with the cutest shirt from StyleLately that says "pets are people too". Knowing how much I love animals, I knew I had to have this shirt the moment I saw it!

I haven't been feeling very good lately, I am dealing with sinus issues and sore throat for weeks now. As much as I love transitional weather because of clothes of course, I also hate it because I always end up having a flu.

_MG_9613

I am wearing STYLELATELY shirt, ZARA jeans and coat and PERSUNMALL bag.

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous coat and jeans! Love this look!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those patchwork details...they just give that right amount of interesting and cool.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the pants looks great! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome look, love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)