Pages

OUTFIT // KEEP GOING BABY

_MG_9845
_MG_9956
_MG_9846
_MG_9952
_MG_9953

Quite often I end up browsing through Asos and always end up finding al least 10 things I "need" in my closet. One of those items was this amazing sweater so I ended up ordering it with few other items that will be on the blog soon. I was over the moon when the package arrived (one of the perks of online shopping, excitement and impatience) within 3 days. The sweater turned out to be even prettier and super warm!

I decided to pair it with my beloved Mango tartan pants and zara slipons.
Hope you like it!

_MG_9957

I am wearing ASOS sweater, ZARA jacket and slipons and MANGO pants. 

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

7 comments:

  1. Archi fan de ce look ! Tout est parfait ♥
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look ! Your shoes make me jealous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the thrill of purchasing...that´s the stuff xD....I really like those type of sweater it is a really good buy.

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag and pants!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your kicks!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing outfit, I love everything about it, especially the pants, what a great print!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mnogo mnogo dobro :)) Duks je savrsen :*

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)