Pages

IN LOVE WITH // OVERSIZED

5-horz
2-horz
hBvcoQS-horz
(Ph. The Maxi Coat: Ilse De Boer By Bruno Staub for Uk Elle October 2013)

I've always had a soft spot for the oversized, so seeing oversized outerwear all over FW13 runways and editorials makes me all excited and ready for winter! Fall's abdunance of oversized coats definitely has us following the motto, the bigger the better.
Paired with anything, from stilletos to biker boots and "men's shoes" (yap, they are my favorite). My ultimate combination for the wintertime wonderland are skinny jeans, warm oversized knitwear and an oversized coat.
P.S. I am on my way to Split tomorrow! I have been feeling really homesick last couple of weeks so this is my second visit in only 2 weeks!

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

6 comments:

  1. I dont know, I love to c oversized, but doesnt work the best on me ..

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´d love to have an oversized jacket!

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh moda je nekad dobra prema meni - uvek sam volela zimi da nosim jakne mog muza, a sad sam jos i moderna u tome:-) sto neznaci da sebi nisam na pocetku sezone kupila jedan oversied kaput (kod nas je hladno od pocetka septembra:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much!

    http://amenageatrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)