Pages

IN LOVE WITH // OBEKEI OPPOSITE OF BLACK 14

ob1
ob
ob2


Obekei is a croatian fashion brand behing whom stands a very talented young designer (proud to say she is from my hometown) Katarina Smolić. Her clothes are different, noticeable and most definitely suitable for anyone who likes to think outside the box.
New Obekei collection is called Opposite of Black 14 and is filled with white and painted silk.
If you want to see more, definitely check out Obekei Facebook page here.

photos by Zvonimir Ferina

P.S. I am on my way to Split now, I realised this is my last chance to visit home before Christmas!

ob3

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

6 comments:

  1. obožavam Obekei. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice campaign!

    http://mymirrormakesmymood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikad nisam cula za ovaj brend, sli kampanja je odlicna!

    http://accordingm.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I molim te ako mozes provjeriti mail! :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments! :)