Pages

OUTFIT // RED

_MG_9229
_MG_9257
_MG_9224
_MG_9284
_MG_9297
_MG_9292

I am finally back with a proper outfit post, I have been seriously lazy while in Split. Now I am back in Zagreb, mentally preparing myself for a new academic year.
Yeah, the weather is terrible back in Zagreb, looks like no more bare legs unfortunatelly.
Red is not one of my favorite colors for sure but I loved the cut of this skirt plus it looks great with a leather jacket so I decided to go for it. In the end I loved it and will definitely think about adding more red pieces to my closet.

_MG_9331

I am wearing ZARA skirt, shoes and jacket, PERSUNMALL bag, BERSHKA shirt and IHTEC and STYLELATELY rings.

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

14 comments:

  1. Excellent outfit. Love the jewelry and I'm crazy about that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome look. The skirt is amaxing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful look. love your style!
    the bag is fantastic.
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahou j'adore cette tenue

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obožavam sve ove zadnje postove! Ne mogu se odlučiti koji mi je outfit najbolji :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh, pa divno ! Volim ove cimple and chic kombinacije :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is great here,love the combo of biker jakcet and red skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)