Pages

OUTFIT // LEATHER

_MG_8950
_MG_8990
_MG_8997
_MG_9051
_MG_9030
_MG_9029

After around 5 hours of sleep and in desperate need of caffeine, I decided to take one final peek at some of my favorite  NY and London spring 2014 rtw collections which include Theyskens Theory, 3.1 Philip Lim, Alexander Wang and Opening Ceremony... and the list goes on. There is a whole bunch of pieces I am drooling over and that have been on my mind ever since I saw them on the runway. What are your favorites?

About the outfit, it was finally cold enough to wear my faaaaavourite leather jacket. I have been searching for the perfect biker jacket for ages and have finally found one that meets all my criteria.
Hope you like it!

_MG_8999


I am wearing ZARA jacket, shoes and bag, MANGO shirt, IHTEC ring and BERSHKA beanie.

FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/BLOGLOVIN

11 comments:

  1. Great bag and shoes! Love your style!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the f* ring!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leather jacket and the bag!
    great outfit :)

    Come check out my blog? :)
    The black Maze

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the texture of your skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)