Pages

SHOELUST // ZARA

zara2-horz


You know I am a really big fan of Zara in general, so this time I decided to share with you some of my shoe favorites! These are 4 pairs I really want to add to my collection. Zara always has some pretty amazing shoes and from my experience, their quality is really good. Which pair is your favorite?
 Once again, sorry for the lack of outfit posts, I have been really busy lately and the weather is still pretty much crappy and is always raining!

Oh and yesterday I got myself a new tattoo, cannot wait to show it to you!

zara4-horz

4 comments:

  1. naranĨaste!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow this blog :))

    pls follow me :))

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this, especially the dress, bag and lipstick! You look gorgeous.


    Zara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)