Pages

OUTFIT // WHITE

_MG_7366

_MG_7380

_MG_7389

Finally I have a new outfit post for you guys. Just like I said million times before, the weather has been pretty crappy lately and with all the other things going on in my life, I had no time left to make any proper outfit posts. 

I am wearing my new Zara pants (yes, like I said, I am loving white lately) which I adore and will definitely be a part of my summer uniform. Sorry if you can't see very well how they look because the photos turned out to be a bit too bright, but I will make another post with them very soon!


_MG_7374a-horz

I am wearing Zara pants and bag, Marni x H&M jacket, Romwe shirt and Mango sunglasses.

11 comments:

  1. Great jacket and bag!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants! I've always lacked the ability to wear white without getting it dirty. I think I'm doomed to eat like a child forever :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me, I have those same problems with anything white!

      Delete
  3. Amazing look. I love the white trousers you wear them perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. parfait !

    Je te souhaite un joli dimanche !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the trousers!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prugice, pa još bele pantalone! Divno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    amazing outfit! Suits you so great! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)