Pages

OUTFIT // SHEER TOP

_MG_7468

_MG_7418A-horz


Hi! I have been feeling really lazy lately altough I am head over heels in exams and should be studying. I guess it is just one (or more?!) of those days when you just feel like doing absolutely nothing. Any tips on how to get my motivation level up?
On the bright side, it is finally warm enough to wear my stunning Ash Lapin top. It is paired with the same skirt, but this time I decided not to wear it since I went for a more casual outfit. I am completely in love with it and cannot wait to show you how it looks with the skirt in some of my future posts. 
And yes, I decided to go for the Zara skort in more colors. Lets just say I couldn't resist not buying it in another color...

_MG_7471

I am wearing Zara skort and loafers, Romwe sunglasses and Ash Lapin top.

P.S Here is a code for free international shipping with no minimum order, "fashionrocksashlapin". It is valid until 22nd June 2013.


14 comments:

  1. Fantastično!
    Baš mi se dopada! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous top! Good luck with the exams!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful- and i love your tattoo so much.
    kisses
    maren anita

    Giveaway Week on my blog:
    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, love the skirts!
    Feel free to check out my new post :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look, I love your tattoo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drolling over your skort!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow mila!!!!top je prekrasan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)