Pages

OUTFIT // OLD FRIENDS

_MG_7291

_MG_7299

_MG_7341

Here are just couple of photos of the outfit I wore to meet up with an old friend of mine, who I met while studying in Zadar. Hopefully, he'll be moving to Zagreb very soon.

I wore the very formiliar Zara skort, and paired with the striped white t-shirt I think will be one of my summer uniforms. I was thinking of getting it in more colors ( black and blue). It's interesting, comfy and looks good with absolutely anything, so why not? As I have mentioned before, sorry for the lack of posting, but this crazy weather has been killing me lately :bloggerproblems:


_MG_7309

_MG_7314

I am wearing Romwe sunglasses and t-shirt, Zara skort and jacket and Ash Lapin neklace.
Lovre is wearing H&M blazer and Zara shirt.

16 comments:

  1. Great necklace and jacket!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa gdje nestade ovaj momak i njegov kul blog? Nadam se da si ga opomenula :)
    Ti divna!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Možda ako se preseli u Zg se vrati bloganju :D

      Delete
  3. Perfect pics and outfit :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila prekrasna si!
    Prijatelj ti je sladak, izgleda dosta mlađi nego ti? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :)
      Da, dvije je godine mlađi!

      Delete
  5. you both look AMAZING! so stylish.

    Xo
    www.http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ti super a on mi je možda too much s zlatnim lancem
    Ali ima odličnu majicu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been lusting over this skort lately!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the neklace is jawdropping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oboje ste predivni,

    lukaitina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)