Pages

OUTFIT // IN THE PARK

_MG_7688

_MG_7645

_MG_7692a-horz

Hi guys! I am finally here with the new outfit post! You all know how it goes with exams... I am seriously sick and tired of them and want to go to Split real bad... There are so many stunning locations there so I cannot wait to show you all the posts. Of course, after I am done with exams.
I am wearing my new PopCouture shirt that I absolutely love and can already tell I'll be wearing throughout the whole summer. Just like this Zara skort. I know you are probably tired of seeing it everywhere but what the heck, I am crazy about it.

_MG_7667


I am wearing POPCOUTURE shirt, ZARA bag + skort and ABATABA collar.

8 comments:

  1. I like your collar and bag very much :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, youlook amazing
    love the shorts/skirt (skort) with the tee!!

    New outfit post; Catch the light
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skort na sve strane, ali sta ces kad je zakon! Super post!

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great outfit.
    The shoes are amazing! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skort envy ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! And the photos are gorgeous ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)