Pages

OUTFIT // HOT DAY

_MG_7567

_MG_7548-horzA

Here is one completely simple outfit for a really hot day in Zagreb. It's a perfect look to go to the beach and drink cocktails but yeah, I'm still in Zagreb so that is not gonna happen. I seriously can't wait to be over with the exams and go back to Split. The weather in Zagreb is unbearable.
On the bright side, the weather is perfect to wear my new dress from WoaKao. It is super comfortable and light, and of course, I am loving the eagle on it.

_MG_7586a-horz


I am wearing a dress from Woakao and sandals from DesireClothing.



13 comments:

  1. LINK NA HALJINU *____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. evo ga :)
      http://www.woakao.com/product/kaftan-dress-with-eagle-print-DRE13040937.html

      Delete
  2. Cool tshirt...and a really great outfit for a hot day.

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label
    http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sandals!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is rad!
    But what I need are those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlicno! Jako mi se dopada haljina i kako ti to sve ukupno nosis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. predobro ti stoji........istice ti noge samo tako....odlicno... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)