Pages

OUTFIT // ESPADRILLES

_MG_7778a

_MG_7791A

_MG_7788Č

_MG_7779a

Hi!
Finally I got myself a perfect pair of espadrilles. I am in a hunt to get more of them since they are the perfect summer footwear! I paired them with well-known Zara skort and new neklace which is also from Zara. I have been looking for it forever and it's finally mine! The outfit is pretty simple, I wore it to grab a coffee with  Barbara

The two of us will be visiting the IN Music festival today and tomorrow. Today I am looking forward to see one and only Iggy Pop and Tuesday is reserved for one of my ultimate favorite bands, Arctic Monkeys. Alex Turner, ladies!
Seriously, no words can describe how excited I am!!!!
Both of us will hopefully be posting bunch of photos all over social networks so stay tuned!

_MG_7794


I am wearing WOAKAO shirt, ZARA bag, skort and neklace and ALDO espadrilles.

17 comments:

  1. Odlična ti je ova kombinacija :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obožavam tvoj stil!

    http://cageoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liiike!! ;)
    Espadrile su savršene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag and fabulous necklace!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mix of sport style and elegant!

    vamppiv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uvijek divna i stajliš ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    I really like this style. It's a nice mix.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ova ogrlica je fantazijaa :) i komba ti je cijela baš baš dobra! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Simply beautiful X Soraya www.lovesoyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nisam znala da ste ti i Barbara pjevačice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your style~~So cool~`

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)