Pages

OUTFIT // KEEPING IT SIMPLE

_MG_6845
_MG_6825
_MG_6794-horz
white sandals DESIRE CLOTHING
shorts, crossbody bag ZARA

I wore this outfit on a really sunny, almost summer day. It is pretty much simple and casual, perfect for everyday errands and running around town.
I am wearing my new leather shorts from Zara which I think will be something Il'l wear a lot this summer. I decided to pair them with beautiful white sandals that I got from DesireClothing and that will also be one of my most wearable items this summer.

14 comments:

  1. Obožavam tvoju jednostavnost koja uvijek izgleda fantastično!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of simple is super cool!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing I love the leather shorts and satchel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelim i sandalice i torbu *.* Cela kombinacija je preslatka =^.^=
    Firmoo giveaway
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pleaseeeeeee link na sandale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/white-ankle-strap-flip-flop-sandals.html

      imaš ih u više boja :)

      Delete
  6. Šorcić je predivan!
    Super si ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the coziest outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are so cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ja sam zaista sretna sta si digla kosu i pokazala koliko bolje izgledas bez da ti kosa onako pada preko lica. odlicno!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)