Pages

OUTFIT // CHANGE

_MG_7041

_MG_7066

_MG_7027


Change is always a good thing, right? I am a person who loves changes. I love re-organizing my closet, moving things around my apartament, changing my hair color (altough that phase of life is now far behind me)... This time I decided to change the post layout thinking it will look much better this way. Keep it or toss it?

Have you noticed how lately I have been wearing more and more colors? Guess warmer days have really taken a toll on me. But colors that are currently on my mind are white/silver/anything pastel and light. I am filling up my closet with more and more items in mentioned colors. Can't wait to show everything to you!

_MG_7029a-horz

I am wearing Ax Paris skirt, Bronx wedges, Zara jacket and crossbody bag and a H&M sweatshirt.

20 comments:

  1. Colours suit you well, love your skirt and bag!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivna suknjica! ;)
    Odličan look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odlicna kombinacija! Cipelice mi se jos posebno svidjaju :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cool and lovely look on you.
    Love your jacket and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isuse mila predivna si!!! thumbs up za novi izgled postova!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivna si u ovakvom izdanju,super cipele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! Dressy/casual combos always look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    super sweet outfit. I love your skirt and shoes most!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shoes!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cool skirt, I love your combo with the sweatshirt. Also, I'm in love with all those colors this season too

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep it :)

    Divna divna diiiiivna!
    Pretpostavljam da su ove cipelice stara kolekcija...hm? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da da, stara su kolekcija :D

      Delete
  12. Ženo ti zračiš! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  13. bemu miša!...kažeš stara kolekcija...a slomih se tražeći takve! Lookinggoood :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning skirt.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)