Pages

EVENT // IT GIRLS @ BORIS PAVLIN SHOWROOM

_MG_7271

_MG_7252-horz

_MG_7277

_MG_7256

_MG_7273

Yesterday I had the privilege to visit the Boris Pavlin showroom thanks to it girl. Since I started this blog, I have been visiting many different events but
 this one was special and completely different from everything I am used to. Just by entering the Boris Pavlin showroom, I felt like a little kid in a candy shop... These dresses completely mesmerized me and  blew me away. Art, aren't they?
After taking the photos, Boris explained to us how the dresses are made, step by step. It was a real treat listening to someone as talented as Boris Pavlin, it has made me realise why I absolutely love fashion this much. Sounds cheesy, I know, but it is how it is. Hope you will enjoy the photos!

The Boris Pavlin showroom is open for public, you can go and check it out in Mesnička 28.

_MG_7288

_MG_7283


10 comments:

  1. isuseeeeeeee *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Those dresses are truly beauuuutiful.

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fakat divno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso! Love it...the details on those dresses are fantastic...oh! I love showrooms.

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label
    http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those dresses are beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. svaka čast pavlinu jer haljine su savršene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The delicate fabrics and fine workmanship are amazing!!
    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)