Pages

SHOPPING // JEWELRY

asos-horz
body harness river island-horz
asos3-horz
romwes-horz

Hi guys!
Just thought I would share with you some jewelry I have been loving lately. Yes, it is mostly from ASOS but hey, their new jewelry collection is fantastic! It is mostly massive neklaces in this collage and that is because I have a feeling they will be something I will wear on a daily basis this spring/summer! They look great with a basic tee, loafers, raybans and boyfriend jeans.
Also, I am drooling over the River Island body harness! Too bad there are no RI stores in Croatia! :(

8 comments:

  1. mmmmmljac! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklaces
    so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!
    Feel free to check out my new post!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. joj slatkiša!ova zarina i marc jacobs sat su uh.
    zainteresirao me je i ovaj nakit za tijelo :)





    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/protekla-dva-fashion-week-u-zagrebu.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asos is such a great online shop, you can find everything you dream for!
    I love your selection :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)