Pages

OUTFIT // TOUCH OF ORANGE

_MG_6275d
_MG_6282
_MG_6238ddd-horz
_MG_6240
_MG_62561-horz_MG_6287
all ZARA
rotweiller shirt CHOIES
orange lipstick LANCOME 138 PEACH THREAD

Hi!
Here is the outfit that I wore couple days ago. Just like I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, this kind of outfit will be something I will wear a lot during spring/summer, boyfriend jeans, basic t-shirt and small cross body bags. It is super comfortable and I think it looks good.

I found the orange bag at Zara, I absolutely loved it so I got it in metallic silver as well. I can't seem to find photos at Zara online store but if I do, I will definitely create a post and show both of them to you.
Also, I have finally found a perfect pair of boyfriend jeans! They are something I have been looking for the last couple months!
Have a great Monday!

20 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I really love your loafers and t-shirt :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bag and top!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look. you look perfect.
    love your bag.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ove hlače ti nezahvalno stoje,nisu baš za tvoju figuru...Ja bi te voljela vidjeti u haljini i petama jednom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Your is so lovely too!
    Happy Monday for you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sve skupa stvarno fantastično osmišljeno i dobro ti to nosiš.
    nisam samo sigurna za dužinu traperica voljela bih da je malo kraća ili da su uže.





    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.com/2013/04/protekla-dva-fashion-week-u-zagrebu.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joj koliko je samo dobra ta torbica, place mi se :O

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful bag! The colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome look,very stylish ,especially with that pop of color from the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prelijepa ti, prelijepa kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kind of outfit will be something I will wear a lot during spring/summer, boyfriend jeans, basic t-shirt and small cross body bags. It is super comfortable and I think it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Znači, torba mi je fantastična!! Ma ti si mi super šta god da obučeš :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. kombinacija je odlična!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)