Pages

INSTAGRAM #3

insta-horz

insta2-horz

insta3-horz
f7098e06a5e011e2a2e022000a1faf45_7-horz

Good morning!
Here are some of my favorite photos from my instagram account (mila_fashionrocks) from the last week or two. First two photos are from an outfit that will be on the blog asap.
P.S. I am going home in couple of days so I hope there will be another Split diary post and a whole bunch of photos for outfit posts. Hope I won't get lazy as soon as I get home!

P.S. CHECK OUT THE ROMWE GIVEAWAY ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

9 comments:

  1. čizmice su prekrasne!!

    E odakle su naušnice?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!
      Evo link:
      http://www.facebook.com/Illegalehr?fref=ts

      Delete
  2. Nice blog .. love this post ! ! MAYBE WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC , BLOGLOVIN AND FB .. let me know

    COME AND SEE MY NEW POST ON :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com
    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos ! LOVE your skull necklace !! <3

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from japan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments! :)